Cinnamon & Ginger Snaps

I woke up this morning feeling really flat, then really sad that we didn't have any snacks in the house. Being a cooler and rainy day today I instantly thought about having something with a  bit of spice, so I whipped up some yummy Cinnamon and Ginger Snap Biscuits. I hope you like them as much as I do.

What you need…

  • 1 cup of caster sugar
  • 1 Egg, beaten
  • 2 cups plain flour
  • 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon of ginger
  • 1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
  • 140 grams butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons golden syrup
How you do it…
  • Place all of the ingredients into your large mixmaster bowl, mix on high speed for about a 1 until it starts to form a dough.
  • Turn the dough out onto a floured bench and kneed to bind the dough.
  • brake off small pieces and roll into small balls
  • place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees C for 10 mins.


Happy Baking



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS